Friday, June 10, 2011

Way Past Due

I know it's been a while since I have blogged and it seemed as though my blogs were not showing up but I will try this again.

Since the last time that I blogged, many things have happened Good and Bad.

Right after my 29th Birthday in March, two of my best friends passed away.

Mark Ivy 1955-2011

Mark has the uncanny ability to make anyone feel like a million dollars and would light up a room just by smiling. With his smooth singing, tender charm and positive outlook on life, he was the ultimate good time and a joy to be around.

Mark served in the US Navy where he played on the Navy football team as a running back. After being diagnosed with cancer in 2007, Mark switched his focus to increase the overall awareness of cancer and became a very active participant in the Cancer Society.

Even after death, Mark wanted to find a way to fight cancer. He asked that a donation is made in his name to the Cancer Society in hopes that his donation will be the one to find the cure. Please go to the website and make any donation you would like know that Mark does not want to lose anyone else to this disease.

http://www.markivycancerfund.com

Enrique Jimenez 1985-2011

Enrique was a great singer. He loved to go to different karaoke shows and sing his heart out. When I heard of his passing, I could not stop crying. Enrique was only 26 years old. He went out to party with a few friends, popped a few pills and drank some alcohol. It was difficult to go to his funeral. Seeing pictures on the wall of his smiling face, his nickname "Google" and the passion he had for karaoke was something you will never forget.

I've won a bunch of stuff through radio stations!
99.7- 4 Tickets to SC Boardwalk with unlimited rides
99.7 - paid my PG&E bill
106.5 - American Idol Finalie in bay area
94.9 - Britney Spears/Nicki Minaj tickets!!

I'm on a roll so I have to listen to other radio stations to try and win other things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment